Today, I was busy cooking some freezer meals and trying to get a little more organized, so I know she didn't get much attention from me all day. After school, Erin was out swimming with her friends, Joshua and Abby were at a neighbors playing, and once again, she was alone. She left the house without me knowing, and I went and got her and got mad at her for leaving. Then she just started to cry uncontrollably and melted into my arms. She said "Mom, I don't have any friends to play with ME!" I felt terrible. Poor baby. Once again, when I was done holding her, she went into her bedroom to play, and I found her like this... 

How could I not feel SO guilty for not spending more time with this baby today? Tomorrow, I'm gonna do better. I have a few more weeks that I will have her home with me all day before she starts preschool, and it's my goal to make sure that this little lady has a friend to play with--and that friend is ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment