Monday, March 2, 2009

Scrubbing the House...

My house is getting SCRUBBED down today with Clorox--I can't handle another week full of SICK kids! I'm not sure what we have, or where we got it, but it's working on ROUND 2 and I'm sick of it! It started last week with Jack and Ashlie--and guess who's sick again today? Jack and Ashlie! UGH~! Not only that, but I have to take Jack to the doctor today for SHOTS! YUCK! I hate doing shots! I hate to say it, but he's behind too, I just haven't been good at taking him in this time around. He's just such a little guy, and I don't feel good about pumping all of those immunizations into his little body. I know, I know, you don't need to lecture me about the importance of immunizations--I get it--all of my kids have them. I have just been wary of this little guy for some reason. I will get them all--I'm just taking a little more time to do it this time, that's all. So tonight, I will probably be up all night again with him. Oh well, at least my house will be clean--and hopefully GERM FREE--(is that even possible??)--I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

Heatherly said...

Doing the same thing over here. Whatever it is its BAD. Good luck to you let me know if you need me to run an errand or two for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...