Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Cute Ideas...

I wanted to post a few cute ideas I ran across recently--one of them is this super cute candy jar that my best friend Stori made for me for Christmas. She had a Christmas ribbon on it, and Christmas candy in it--until she didn't have time to get it to me at Christmas. So then she put the Valentines ribbon on it, and Valentines candy in it. She calls me up the day before Valentine's day and says--"I have to get this jar to you today, or I'm gonna have to eat all this candy too--and put St. Patricks day candy in here!" Seriously, she is my best friend--we just don't see each other much--we still talk on the phone for hours a day (who does that anymore)! I thought her gift was SO cute, and would be super easy to make! The toppers are just rubber bands with cute ribbon tied around them for each holiday. She got the jars and ribbon at Hobby Lobby. Thanks Stori!Then, there are these flip flops that I made last Sunday when I stayed home from church with sick kids, and I was bored. I didn't have any ribbon, but I ran across a bag of old curling ribbon in some cute colors, and decided to give that a try--I think they turned out super cute--and cheaper than buying ribbon! I found out that if you curl the ribbon first, then tie it on, it goes much faster! Check them out! Crafty--huh? Yes, sometimes I amaze even myself! LOL!
Okay, I've wasted too much time today--back to work...ugh!

1 comment:

Heatherly said...

way, way, way cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...