Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Scripture Study...

This is what Todd was doing last night...diligently teaching our children from the scriptures. What a model family right?
Ummm...yeah, this is what our children were doing last night as Todd was diligently teaching them from the scriptures. I couldn't help but grab my camera that was sitting on the couch and snap a few pictures of what scripture study can look like at our house...
Can you tell we're muddling through the Isaiah chapters of the Book of Mormon? You can tell it was capturing my full attention as well! There's always tomorrow--we'll try again!

6 comments:

Erin said...

haha...my mom has a few pictures of all 4 of us asleep during scripture study! Love it!!

Sharla said...

Ughh! Same scenario here. We tried doing scripture study in the mornings, but now we have it right after school instead because nobody would stay awake at 6:00 am! Keep plodding through. Consistency is key!

Real Mom, Real Life said...

Hey looks like my family -- only with girls -- and smiles.

We may have added a fist or two to the photo as well...

Oh well, they will just remember the scripture part, right?

Natalie said...

I'm glad to know I am not the only one that has interesting scripture "study" time in my family.

ALLEN'S MAKING MEMORIES said...

At least you doing it.

Velma said...

Reminds me of Melanie,and the kids! It hard for any family to have them be perfect little angels. It is hard for kids to say more in prayers, and not sound repetitious! I love the talk about prayer that was given in Conference too. I still agree with the saying, " the family that prays together, stays together." Prayers are important whenever we say them. At least you are doing it, and someday it may get easier. At least we can hope, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...