Thursday, October 30, 2008

Salt River Halloween Carnival...

Last night was our ward Halloween Carnival at the park. It was a smashing success! There was chili, games, and a great Halloween parade. There were some great costumes--I especially love when the grown ups get dressed up--although I never have time to think of my own costume, I'm lucky if I get my kids into theirs on time! This was all I could come up with! You have to excuse the pic of my shirt --I just had to take it. I was at Walmart today and that was EXACTLY how I was feeling---WITCHY! I felt like the shirt should have underneath the writing, "(ask my husband!). Lovin it! Jack was so flippin cute--but it was hard for him to crawl around in that bulky little costume. Oh well, it's all about lookin good huh big boy!?! On Friday the kids will have make-up and everything, so I'll post them all made up--but they were all so cute we took pics anyway! What a fun night!

My shy little dragon! He looks like a turtle in this one:





Jack can sleep just about ANYWHERE!

Check this out: Don't you LOVE when your kids are able to win real fish at the carnival! (Thanks Natalie!) Welcome to the newest member of our family--SWIMMY! The bottom picture was snapped this afternoon--about an hour before he DIED! We will always remember you swimmy, and the short time you spent in our vase! We have a whole jar of goldfish food--did anyone's fish make it through the day???


3 comments:

Kathy P said...

Loved the Carnival... It turned out so great! I don't think our fish is going to make it much longer... he has been fighting though. The kids were SOOOO excited to get a REAL fish! Who cares about the salt water tank we have when you can have your very own, semi breathing, goldfish!??!

Erin said...

our fish is still alive and kicking...or swimming. Maybe it was the boiled eggs we fed it for breakfast, and yes, "Ted" ate the eggs!

Sharla said...

Annika's fish Shimmer is on day two now. I didn't think he'd make it this long. I tried so hard to give it away at the party, but Annika would've had a fit. So here I am waiting for the hour when Shimmer will die and we get to have a toilet-bowl funeral, if the cat doesn't get it first! (Can you tell I love this fish?)

Other than that, the ward party was so awesome!!! Your kids are sooo adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...