Friday, October 31, 2008

All Dressed Up...

So Halloween was a lot of fun this year! We got together last minute--(sorry again neighbors), and ordered pizza with some neighbors. It was fun to see everyone's kids before they all went trick-or-treating. I don't even have pictures of my kids trick-or-treating because they all ran off with friends and had an awesome time. Jack fell asleep and stayed asleep until it was all over, and Ashlie went halfway around the block until we went to a house that had one of those bowls of candy with the hand that moves--FREAKED her out! It was just over after that, she had no desire to go to any more houses. So all in all, an uneventful but fun night! Todd and I got dressed up--see if you see the likeness! I especially loved going with my costume to all the houses in our neighborhood with the Obama signs. I got a few shrugs and disapproving stares--(probably because of the gun case) but no one said anything--DARN! Those of you who know me know that I was just waiting...but no luck! J/K! Emie got all dressed up--probably the last year, then she left before I got a new picture of her. So sad! They really do grow up too fast! Erin went with her cousin Kami, and she was Elphaba, and Kami was Glinda from Wicked. Hopefully she got some cute pics of them together for me to post later. Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

Kathy P said...

You guys look awesome! I don't know that I would have been brave enough to go the Obama supporters. Way to go!

Justin and Kelsey said...

Haha Tami I love that pic of you and Todd! Thas so awesome. Everyone looked so great!

Natalie said...

Thanks for coordinating the pizza. I am so glad that my kids live in such a great neighborhood. It was fun to get together with everyone last night. You and Todd looked great!!

kbhull said...

I love it!!! Everyone looks great.

Tawni said...

how cute are the costumes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...