Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome Fall! FINALLY!




It was finally getting cool enough outside to put our Halloween stuff up--so Todd and some of the neighborhood boys put the spiderwebs and spiders up and I helped add the finishing touches and VOILA! I just love this time of year! For one, it's finally cooling off, at least at night, and I just breathe a sigh of relief that it will be cool for the next few months! I love Arizona winters--just cold enough for jeans and a t-shirt, and maybe on the coldest day a hoodie. I love that we don't have to bundle anyone up before we go out. Most of all I love that my kids can start playing OUTSIDE once again after being cooped up all summer long because of the heat. I have to admit though--we have a great neighborhood with LOTS of kiddos, and I loved the summer because they all seemed to just bounce from one house to another and pool hop, so they weren't really home all that much! I love that Todd and I can snuggle under a blanket, and I can finally have my comforter on at night without sweating to death--although truth be told on Oct. 1, the beginning of the winter season I cranked the A/C down to 70 so that I could enjoy this one perk of fall a little bit early!!! So happy fall everyone--FINALLY!

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

I am anxiously awaiting the cooler weather... at least the mornings and evenings are nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...