Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun...

Tonight we had the neighbors come over for family night and carving pumpkins. I love to carve pumpkins, especially now that you can put a stencil on and make some really cool designs. All the credit goes to my neighbor Dave, and Allie, who made their own designs--I betcha can't tell which are theirs! (well you might be able to pick out Allie's!) Good job! Last year after Halloween, I also bought these cute little kits with light up pegs that you hammer into your pumpkin and the little kids were able to do their own. We had a lot of fun! Thanks neighbors for a fun night! We have the funnest neighbors in the world who put up with my kids craziness--as well as a little of my own! Check out what the kids (mostly) were able to do:













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...