Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The BULGE is BACK!

Uuuugh! We are back on the diet--(look HERE or HERE or HERE or to see the details). We have been off for awhile now, and the problem is that we haven't been following the plan for the maintenance portion of the diet. I think that when we first went off, my metabolism was pretty high, so I ate what I wanted for awhile and the weight didn't creep back on very quickly. Then, you fall back completely into our terrible eating habits, and don't weigh myself for a month, and BOOM--10 pounds back on! YUCK! So the last 3 days have been protien days--(no carbs)--the hardest part to get through, and Todd and I have been grumpy again. If you can make it through these three days though--the rest of the diet is easy to follow, and we will see results again soon! This time I want to lose 20 more pounds--the 10 I put on, plus the extra 10 that I gave up on last time--thinking "I look okay!". The problem is that I have to get motivated enough to actually get up off my butt and EXCERSISE! YUCK! You can read how I feel about that HERE! Oh well, any goal worth achieving is going to require sacrifice--and for me that's the hardest part. So back on the YO YO we go!

3 comments:

Kathy P said...

I feel your pain. Today my doctor told me I needed to loose weight... once my pride heals I intend on blogging it. :-)

Natalie said...

I do not like dieting. I am always so grumpy when I diet. Hence I am overweight. Good luck with that your diet plan. I appreciate your motivation. Hopefully I get inspired soon.

Our Crazy Family said...

Are you kidding me Natalie--you are the triathlon queen! Every day we see you ride off on your bike and I kick myself for not having a shred of motivation to exercise!! You are my hero!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...