Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids are SO funny!

This was an actual conversation I overheard yesterday between Josh (6) and Ashlie (3), and I thought it was so funny, I wanted to remember it. I wish I had recorded it in their funny little voices, these two are so stinkin' cute!Josh: "Ash, you know what? Me and my friends, we're so nice, you know why?"
Ash: "Why?"
Josh: "Because, we found a grasshopper that didn't have any wings so it couldn't fly, so we took care of it. We played with it, and fed it some grass."
Ash: "Really? Was I there?"
Josh: "No, you were home."
Ash: "Oh, dang it."
Josh: "So we took care of it but then it was time to go home, so Logan smashed it."
Ash: "Oh, cool."

Isn't that AWESOME?? I was cracking up! These kids are so funny sometimes.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute!

Kathy P said...

That cracks me up... kids are so awesome!

Christine Green said...

Gotta love those boys.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...