Monday, October 6, 2008

Mexico...

No, I haven't dropped off the earth--we are just on another vacation! After craziness trying to get out of town because my Expedition broke down??? It has like 25,000 miles on it, are you kidding me??? We threw a few kids in with my sister in her 12 passenger van (thank goodness), jumped in Todd's truck, and got here at midnight on Friday. YEAH! Rocky Point is one of my favorite vacations. We stay at the Mayan Palace about 20 miles from town which is great because it can be pretty crazy in town especially during fall and spring break! The resort is private, so the beach isn't crowded and you can let your kids go a little bit more than you can if you were in town. On our way into town to go to the "dirt mall". (That's the shops that are downtown Rocky Point). Cole was riding in our truck and he says, "Where are we going?". Then Ashlie says, "I think we're going to the junk yard or something!" It was so stinkin' cute! Todd would agree--he hates the dirt mall--it's all pretty much junk--but we have to go there every year anyway. If nothing else I get a few pairs of knock-off sunglasses for $5 each. You can't beat that! Lovin' life on the beach! Adios Amigos!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I guess we just missed each other, we came home Saturday! Have a great time, eat a potato taco for me!

Kathy P said...

Haven't tried Rocky Point yet... we might have to try that next. You know... you should incorprate yourself, blog all your vacations, then you could write off all this fun you guys are having... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...