Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to Salt Lake...

Todd and I got some much needed R&R on Monday and Tuesday on a little trip to Salt Lake City. Okay, so you know we don't need R&R, I mean we take more vacations in this family than anyone should ever take--(we are already going on another one in 2 weeks!), but it's always nice to get away, especially without the kids. This one was a trip to check out a new business idea, and was a fun little getaway! I love Salt Lake City, especially at this time of year when it is still so stinkin' hot in AZ! Around September and October, I really get tired of the heat! We had a really great time together, and were able to actually SLEEP IN, which was AWESOME! The Salt Lake Temple was beautiful--I got this picture as Todd pulled to the side of the road and I jumped out real quick. I think it turned out really well! Todd's sister Kelsey and her husband Justin (their blog is here...) watched the kids for us. Actually Justin was Mr. Mom for the two days because Kelsey had to work. My hats off to him--he even got up in the middle of the night with Jack. WOW--Kelsey, he's a keeper! You two are awesome--THANKS!Famous Dave's BBQ Restaurant--they served this dinner for 2 on a trash can lid! Do you think we finished all of this??? You BETCHA!

2 comments:

Kathy P said...

Love Famous Daves -- SO YUMMY! You know they have one here, right? Yeah -- dangerous.

Sounds like you guys had fun. Nice shot of the temple!

Natalie said...

I love the trash can lid dinner at Famous Daves. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...