Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sleepy Sunday...

I always tell people if you ever are tired of being a mother, and can't stand your kids one more minute--just go in at night and look at them while they sleep. You can't help but have your heart melt and fall in love with them all over again! Ashlie is sleeping with Josh right now because she doesn't want to sleep in her room for some reason--and I'd rather her sleep with Josh than with ME! Look at their teddy bears--Josh put Jacks ASU onsie on his--I think it's more MANLY that way! He's sleeping in his old T-ball uniform too--he's so funny! All boy!
It's even cuter when they are so dang tired that they fall asleep wherever they are! Jack was just worn out yesterday, but with all the kids home it was noisy, and he had a hard time settling down. Emie sat him down on the couch, and this is how we found him a few minutes later. How cute is he???

2 comments:

Justin and Kelsey said...

Tami those pictures are SOO adorible! oh my goodness I love them! Your kids are so dang cute.

Justin and Kelsey said...

Tami those pictures are SOOO cute!! Oh my goodness I love them. Your kids are so dang cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...