Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shots...

So I have one grumpy little boy today! Jack had to get 5 shots yesterday--can you imagine?? 5!!! Poor little guy, I can't even get one shot without crying. I had to get one when Ashlie was born in my booty, and I had tears in my eyes. Josh was there too because he had an appointment at the same time, and even he teared up watching his brother. I thought that was so sweet. So he was up all night, and today he has been running a fever all day. The little guy feels so crappy he doesn't even want to be in his bouncer--now that's crappy! Sometimes I wonder--I mean this little guy only weighs 15 pounds, and I just pumped him full of all sorts of drugs. I almost asked if he could get one at a time, but I just don't think we'd ever get done if I did it that way. I know he needs to be vaccinated, and I know we have eradicated so many diseases this way, so I don't need a lecture. I just wish there was another way besides SHOTS! And if he could talk today, I bet Jack would echo me on that one! The bad thing is we have to go back in 6 weeks for 4 more!!! YUCK!

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

Oh... poor little guy! I hate having to get their shots, but there are some things worse than a poke. I hate it because you can't explain to the babies that it will be temporary and it is for their own good. My babies would always look at me with such hurtful eyes. How could i do this to them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...