Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ashlie's First Day of Preschool...

It was Ashlie's first day of Preschool with the awesome Miss Kerry! I just love this preschool teacher--she is just one of those special people who was meant to teach preschool! You know the type--she's always perky and happy to see everyone, I don't think I've ever seen her in a bad mood! She talks in "kid language", and that sweet kid voice, and the kids just love her to death. Frankly, I don't know how she does it, but I'm grateful that she does! She is also an amazing teacher, who takes pride in her work. She taught Josh how to read--and that meant I didn't have to do it--and to me that was worth its weight in gold! Isn't it great that women such as her will share their talents with the rest of us! Thank goodness!
I'm so proud of my little Ashlie--she's so dang cute, and just smart as can be. Believe me, when she was a baby, I didn't know if she would live to be 3! She cried and cried and cried and cried...you get the point. She hated the car, she hated her bed, and she wasn't very fond of me or anyone else for that matter! But she has turned out to be probably one of my sweetest and most helpful toddlers, and I have been so grateful to have her sweet spirit in our family! I love you Ash, and I'm so proud of you! You're the cutest preschooler ever!
She loves her Hello Kitty backpack!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...