Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Metal Mouth...

So Emie and Erin both got their braces put on this week, so I have two very cute--but very sore brace faces in our house! I remember having braces--but I don't remember it being much fun at all! It's a necessary evil however, and I tell them they have to keep reminding themselves how gorgeous they will look after a few years when the torture is over! I can't believe my babies have BRACES! Weren't they just toilet training like YESTERDAY??? Ha Ha Ha! (That was for you EM! She hates me to embarass her on this blog!). I wish I had all those pictures scanned so I could post them. I have a ton with Emie with a pull up on her head. She thought that was so funny! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! And do you know they already know more then me and Todd put together!? Just ask them! I love these two girls--you're awesome!

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

I got braces as an adult and I remember thinking there was no way I was going to put my babies through that. Of course, We have 2 in braces, Spencer and Tim. They look so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...