Monday, November 3, 2008

Okay--my first TAG! Is this a joyous moment or what! Thanks, Kathy--someone loves me! J/K! You all know way too much about me already--ask my husband, and my teenager who complain daily about TMI on this blog! Sorry guys...here I go again!

4 Random things I love about hubby:

His dark hair and green eyes.
He puts up with me! (Not easy...trust me!)
He is very determined--and very strong willed.
He is a great father and my best friend.

4 Jobs I've had:

K-Mart cashier
IHOP hostess--best job EVER!
Daycare Infant Room--sometimes with 14 at a time!
My current job--Domestic Goddess!

4 Movies I have seen more than once:

Napoleon Dynamite
Pride & Prejudice
Lord of the Rings (all 3)Nacho Libre

4 TV Shows I watch:

Lost--AWESOME
Project Runway & Top Chef
CSI Miami
The Office

4 Places I've Been:

Hawaii
Alaska
Carribean
Florida

4 places I've lived:

Thatcher
Mesa
Gilbert
ALL ARIZONA! I'm as native as they come! We've lived in 8 different houses since we've been married though--so we do move a lot!

4 Favorite Foods:

Barro's Pizza
Outback Top Sirloin
OREOS
Ice Cream

4 Places I'd Like to Visit:

Israel--(going in Jan. to see Todd's parents!)
Washington, D.C.
England
Yellowstone

So now I am supposed to tag 4 lucky people and pass the love around:
Natalie
Christine
Erin
Wendy

1 comment:

Erin Allen said...

OMG MOM I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ENGLAND, YELLOWSTONE, ISRAEL ,AND WASHINGTON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...