Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Lunatic Left...




This video: CLICK HERE comes via Drudge this morning. I can deal with protesters at the temple, but them saying at the end that these people's free speech rights were violated when the men come to take the signs off our temple gates is just baloney. They have a right to hold their signs all they want, but the temple is clearly private property, and hanging those signs on that property is vandalism, pure and simple. If this was a Catholic church, or a Mosque, or a Jewish Temple, there would be outrage at this video. This is despicable. The temple to us is sacred ground, and I hail these brave men, whoever they were to stand up and defend our temple, even in the face of so many protesters. I hope a good LDS lawyer somewhere is ready and willing to defend these folks against this "hate crime"--I would contribute to their defense in a heartbeat. Where's the ACLU by the way??? Oh, I forgot, freedom of religion is one of those things they fight against, not defend--(unless you're a terrorist). My blood is boiling...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That just makes me so sad...this world is becoming so evil and scary!!

Kathy P said...

wow -- I am speechless. I don't even know how to begin to comment on this. Unbelievable.

Kathy P said...

Hey -- Tim just brought up an interesting point... Didn't the men of Sodom and Gomorrah try to beat down Lot's door to serve their "alternative lifestyle?" I guess history really does repeat itself.

Ashley said...

Kathy P - you are right but also in that story it wasn't just beating the door down for Lot...they saw Christ go into Lot's house and they wanted HIM...sick, sick, sick...that's why I keep asking myself how much worse can our world get, but clearly we aren't even a fraction of Sodom and Gomorrah!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...