Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LOVE THIS...

I had a friend post this comment and I just had to paste it in here--so everyone could see it. I hope she doesn't mind--but I thought it was AWESOME! Thanks Erin.

My sentiments exactly. I had a great weekend as well...it reminded me of a story I once read, hope you don't mind if I share...
A man was sitting on a fence trying to decide whether to follow Christ or Satan. He watched Christ come gather the people on one side of the fence and then they were gone. Satan came and gathered the people on his side of the fence and led them away...then turned around and walked back to the fence to get the man.
The man was confused, he said, "but I didn't choose a side, why are you going to take me?"
Satan replied, "I own the fence."
I have always thought of this little story when I am too scared to jump off the fence and take a stand...I sure don't want to have my choices made for me because I didn't stand up!

2 comments:

Heatherly said...

That's pretty awesome. love it.

Kathy P said...

Love the story! Erin always makes good points.

By the way, check out my new Blog Carnival Angel Friday. www.realangelsreallife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...