Monday, November 17, 2008

Costco...

We went to Costco today--crazy I know, it's a zoo on Mondays, especially now that the winter visitors are back in town. Can I ask you why the heck so many old people shop at Costco? I mean really--it's just for the free food, don't you think? They don't have much else to do, so they go there for the free samples, and leave. Seriously, if I only had 2 people living at home, I wouldn't go near Costco! Walmart people--Walmart! Great prices, and everything is NOT in bulk! We love the winter visitors though--I was beginning to miss being cut off in traffic, and having people blow through stop signs like they aren't even there. It's like they think--"I've had to stop at these things all my life--I'm not stopping anymore!" And you can't forget getting stuck behind one who is in no particular hurry--when I am ALWAYS in a hurry to get somewhere! Welcome Back--we missed you! I'm only joking--I love the winter visitors--(a disclaimer in case any of them read my blog--I don't want them running me down in the street, then claiming they didn't see me--old age you know)! And yes, I know sometime I will be old--and I will resent these horrible stereotypes. Or maybe I'll just botox till I drop--and never get old! Yeah, I think that's what I'll do!
On a brighter note--three words--COSTCO PUMPKIN PIE!!Welcome Fall--FINALLY!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

HA!HA!HA!HA! Hoo! You are soo funny! So true, yet so funny!

Kathy P said...

Ahhh, that time of year. I am headed there today... YIKES.

Maybe I can be cut off in line, too.

Militello Family said...

I was at Costco on Saturday. I wonder why I do that to myself. Really.

Mmmmm, Costco pumpkin pie...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...