Friday, August 8, 2008

My Baby is Growing Up...

Jack is getting so big so fast! I just started to feed him food a few weeks ago, and he is so dang cute! He doesn't want much to do with the food, but these biter biscuits are his favorite! It's so funny because he's not that coordinated yet so getting it into his mouth is a challenge, then they get all gross and slimy once he's sucked on them for awhile and they start slipping out of his hands. Then he gets so frusterated and starts to cry, so I decided to take some pictures of this little ritual.
The other big change is that he finally moved out of our room and into his big crib! We were going to move him into Joshua's room, where he eventually will end up--but we decided that Josh is a little (okay, a LOT) too rough with him, and we would like for him to be able to sleep and nap in peace, so we put him in with his big sister Abby for now. When he is old enough to fend for himself we'll put him in with Josh. This is the longest I've ever had a baby in my room by far. I think they've only lasted a few weeks before this baby. Yes, I'm afraid this baby has been a little (okay, a LOT) spoiled rotten. We are enjoying him so much though! I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me another little boy. I just love my boys so much. I love my girls too, but I'm so glad that Josh has a brother--and so glad to have another little bundle of energy in our home!

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

its impossible to spoil a baby. He is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...