Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hang in There...

I work in the primary presidency in our ward with an amazing woman. Katie is one of those women who can do anything and everything--and somehow she does it all, (when I can't get anything done)! I want to let her and her family know that this family, as well as many others in our ward are thinking about her and praying for her. She is pregnant with her 8th child, and has terrible pregnancies. When I say terrible--I mean TERRIBLE! I don't know how she does it, I don't think I would be able to. I moan and groan about the little aches and pains, and bellyache about the heartburn and the loss of sleep, but when I see women like her, who actually have to go through hell and back to have a baby, it sure makes me look like a wimp in comparison. I just want to let her know how much I admire her for her faith, for the love that she has for children, not only hers, but all of the children in our ward. I have seen her time and time again praying for them, and going out of her way to make them feel loved. I know that the Lord is mindful of her struggle, and He will be there for her and her family through this difficult time. I don't know why some people have to suffer to bring children into this world, it's another way that life isn't fair--(see my earlier post) http://6krazkids.blogspot.com/2008/06/lifes-not-fair.html. All I do know is that you have been there for me--and I want you to know that if you need me, I will be there for you. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Here is a beautiful reminder I saw today on Sugardoodle of the love our Savior has for all of us:
http://www.youtube.com/inspiredmoments
Hang in there...this too shall pass.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

Tami, you are so very kind. I want you to know how much I value your friendship. You always know how to pick me up when I'm down. You have amazing faith and such a strong testimony of the gospel. I love to watch you teach the children in primary. I love reading your blog. You write so eloquently. Maybe I'd do better at mine if I could write like you!
Thank you for all your love and support! Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...