Saturday, August 2, 2008

El Charro...




Today we went to lunch with my Dad at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Charro in Safford. Ever since I was a teenager, I have gone to this restaurant and ordered the same thing: a bean and cheese flauta (deep fried burro), enchilada style with sour cream. I also love their salsa--I haven't found any I like better here in Mesa. I can't vouch for anything else to eat there--(I am a creature of habit) but if you are ever in Safford, try it! The other great thing is it's fairly cheap compared to eating out here in the valley--Todd and I fed all of our kids there earlier this summer for less than $30! That's a deal!

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

yum! sounds soooo good. We will definately have to give it a try. We are always looking for good mexican food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...