Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School...

My kids looked so great on their first day of school! They were all up really early, (probably didn't sleep, I never could!) and ready to go. They decided to walk, since all the neighborhood kids were walking, and the bus is usually really late the first week back. Emie got a ride--and tried to be calm and cool--like she's not nervous--but I could tell she was a teensy bit anxious, (sorry Em, moms know these things)! I can't believe my baby is in junior high! WOW, have I told you how OLD I am!?! Life is flying by--but at least I feel like through this blog, I am doing a better job of documenting it. I have loved writing it--and also loved reading other blogs and seeing how my experiences compare with others. It is so fun to see different points of view, and new ideas, and see other people's talents. It's also great to see that other people have weaknesses and struggles like we do, and we can help each other! I'm lovin' the blogosphere! Happy first day of school everyone! Now for that mid morning nap...(oh yeah, I still have two at home--that will have to wait a few more years)! Oh well...
Ashlie will miss everyone!All the neighborhood kids ready to go!Little stinker--she locked me out! Where's the love???

3 comments:

Kathy P said...

look how cute your kids are! I tried to take pictures of my kids and they all refused. :( I will have to catch them coming home.

Natalie said...

Your kids are so cute! I am glad you guys moved in. We love your family!

Tawni said...

Wow, junior high huh!!
We just sent our very first to kindergarten and that was hard!
He is loving it though, which makes it a little easier!!
Good luck to the kiddos on their new year of school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...