Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look, I can sit up!...

Jack was so cute tonight before bed, we were reading scriptures and he was practicing sitting up. He actually was able to hold himself up long enough for me to get the camera and take some pictures. Of course he had some help from his cheering section! Everyone thought he was so dang cute--and they all gathered around him to cheer him on. What a lucky little guy to have so many people who love him to death! And what a lucky mom I am to have such fun kids!

2 comments:

janienebarney said...

No kidding Tami, I don't know if it is the expression on his face but you should have named him little Hank because he looks so much like your Dad in that picture.

Kathy P said...

I love the last one, where he is tipping over... so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...