Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sweet Cakes Cafe...


Speaking of calories, if you read my blog much, you will realize that we eat out WAY too much, thus my need to diet and excercise, which I hate--but oh well... Todd and I went to lunch yesterday at another great lunch place that I love--Sweet Cakes Cafe in downtown Mesa. This place has great sandwiches, and yummy soups in delicious bread bowls. You can get a sandwich and a bread bowl of soup with a pickle and a small cookie for $7.25--great deal! You won't be able to get out of there, though, without sampling at least one, (or 12), of their delicious gourmet cookies that are like HUGE! Forget Paradise Bakery--these cookies are awesome--and very reasonably priced. They also have yummy cinnamon rolls and brownies. Can you tell it's sweets that are my downfall??? Here's their website:

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

I love this place!!! can't beat the treats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...