Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life's a Beach...

We're having a great time at the beach! We started the day with a great breakfast burrito at Johnny Mananas--the best little mexican food place in Oceanside! The kids were in the ocean all day yesterday and today. It's amazing how much energy they have! The older girls are great on the boogie boards. Todd and I went out together to boogie board today. Thanks to the diet, my board shorts are a little loose on me and when I caught my first wave, OOPS--the ocean almost took off my shorts! Needless to say, I let go of the board and caught my shorts as they were almost down to my knees, then got tumbled by the wave and struggled to pull up my pants before anyone saw more of me than they wanted to see! So then I pulled my drawstring tight and away we went to catch some more waves! It was tons of fun! I wish I could post some pics, but this laptop doesn't have a spot for a memory card and my camera cord to my computer is at home, so I will post them when I get home, which will be too soon--the week is going too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...