Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to Life...

Our Last California Sunset!
Well we're back to life, and jumping in head first! My sister is coming to visit tomorrow along with my parents, so we didn't have the luxury of throwing all the stuff on the floor and laying around the rest of today. I am kind of glad though, it gave me a reason to actually get the laundry all done and put away, and my house into shape so I don't have to do it all day tomorrow! Look at the time--what a day! I wanted to post some of my favorite pics from the beach so you could see them. Emie is leaving tomorrow for a 10 day backpacking trip with 3 of her cousins and Todd's parents. They will be horseback riding, camping, and fishing in the Canadian Rockies, probably one of the most beautiful places in the world. I am soooooo jealous! What an opportunity! She is bringing a camera, so hopefully we will have some pictures to post of that trip as well. She is one busy girl--she gets back from this trip in time to spend the 4th of July at the cabin, then we are off to Aspen Grove for 9 days, then she gets home and goes to Girls Camp the next day. She is so lucky--I don't think my kids know how good they have it. What a blessed life we have--I hope I can instill in them a sense of gratitude for all that we've been blessed with. I hope also to help them realize that the most important things in life are not things...it's relationships, and family. I am so grateful for my family, and the time we spend together, and the memories we've made. They are my greatest treasure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...