Saturday, June 7, 2008

Binge Weekend...


Okay, so the binge started yesterday--with Barro's pizza. I said I would just have one piece--which is impossible if you've had Barro's pizza. I should've known I couldn't do that! So 3 pieces later I thought wings sounded good too, then later when we made cookies for the girls, well I'd already blown it so why not?? Then today started out okay, but then we went out to lunch with some of Todd's family and went to Pei Wei--(another one of my favorites), which is right next to Paradise Bakery--(more cookies), and well, I may have gained all my weight back in one weekend! It's so hard to be good when there's so much good food all around me! I guess I will have to hang out with my friend the treadmill all week this week--and you already know how I feel about that! Watch out, I may be grumpy this week, but I sure enjoyed my binge!

1 comment:

Tawni said...

Hey Tami, I am soo glad I found your blog! email me & I will send you an invite to mine -tawnilenise@cox.net
I know EXACTLY what you mean about the binge-ing!!! I do soo good, and then I start to eat like crap and you just can't stop, it's horrible!! Good luck to you this week with the treadmill. I am suppose to be kicking my butt this week too, since this last week kind of flopped. Let's pretend we are doing it together, maybe that will help.Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...