Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beautiful Day...


So I'm sitting here too early in the morning on our balcony, watching the surfers because Jack went to bed last night at 8 and woke up at 6:30 this morning. I can't complain about that now can I? He was wide awake this morning, and Ashlie was in our bed, (which is only a queen size bed), and there are kids strewn about our room everywhere crashed and I didn't want to wake them up. So I came out here to nurse him. What a beautiful day! I can see why people like to get up early, it's quiet and peaceful, the sun is shining, and it's probably about 75 degrees. I heard that it's supposed to be 115 in Mesa today. I'm not looking forward to that! Every year when we come home from the beach and step out of the car in Indio or Blythe we're like "UUUGH, HOT!" You would think that as an Arizona native, I wouldn't mind it, or at least I'd be used to it, but I still hate that icky, sticky, sweaty summer weather. Yes, it's a dry heat, but it's still HOT! Thank goodness for our pool, I forget what we used to do without one! One more day of fun, and we will be on the road tomorrow. Vacation always goes too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...