Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun with Cousins...

Saturday, my sister came down with her 8 kids to go to the temple. The kids had tons of fun in the freezing cold pool (I won't even get all the way in yet--what a pansy!). My kids always have so much fun with their cousins. Our house is like a madhouse with noisy kids pretty much everywhere--but we wouldn't have it any other way! When I was growing up, I would see my cousins maybe once a year or so, but we certainly didn't get to know them very well. My kids are so lucky to be surrounded by their aunts, uncles and tons of fun cousins! I am grateful when my family comes to visit especially--as my other two sisters, Wendy and Shelly live in different states, and Kimbie in Payson. At least she's closer--but I miss having my sisters around! Family is so great, we love having them to share our lives with!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...