Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

8 YEARS OLD!!
Today was Abby's birthday, so of course we started the day with Krispy Kreme's! Yeah! Tonight we had a party with a few friends and had a great time at the movies, eating pizza, and swimming. After it was over, she was in so much pain from the ear infection that she has that she pretty much collapsed on the couch. Poor thing--earaches are so painful. I can't believe my Abby is 8 years old! She is such a sweetheart--so loving and caring. She has always been a piece of cake to raise. I remember when Abby was a toddler, she used to come and tell me "Mom, I'm tired, can I go take my nap?". She was a mother's dream! Abby, I want you to know what a blessing you are to our family. We love you so much, and we are so excited for you to be baptized next month. You have a strong testimony, and a strong sense of what is right and wrong. I know you have prepared yourself well for that day! Happy Birthday!
PRESENT TIME!!Cupcake cutie!Attack of the killer Webkinz!Ear Infection--poor baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...