Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't Blink...

http://www.cmt.com/videos/kenny-chesney/169571/dont-blink.jhtml

If nothing else, I have watched some great videos on the treadmill on CMT this last month. Here's another one I saw today with a good message...Kenny Chesney's "Don't Blink". I guess I am just in this kind of mood lately. It started with Emie's 6th grade graduation ceremony, they had this movie showing all of the kids as babies, then their picture today. I started to cry when I saw hers and realized how fast these last 12 years have gone, and how it seems we only have a little time left. I'm trying to take the advice Elder Ballard in conference and "treasure the doing a little bit more, and the getting it done a little bit less." If you haven't read this talk, or even if you have, take the time to read it again. It's so wonderful! Now I have to go and actually get some things done--(I treasured the doing yesterday, and my house is a mess...)!

http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-851-37,00.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...