Sunday, June 15, 2008

On Our Way...

We were able to go to the temple this afternoon with my parents, and it was so great to slow down and relax for a few hours! The bad part was I kept falling asleep, because I'm not used to all that peace and quiet! Now it's after 1 a.m. and I am just barely finishing getting packed for this trip. My house, which was fairly clean this morning, is a disaster area--BEWARE! I am glad I am getting out of cleaning house for the week. We will just have a 400 sq. foot room to keep semi-clean, HOORAY! The worst part of vacation is the packing and loading--especially with 6 kids, (the second worst part is the unpacking and laundry!). The older girls packed their own stuff--hope they remembered everything cuz I don't feel like going through their stuff. I got done packing my stuff and then it dawned on me that HELLO--I forgot my swimsuit! It's been a long day--and tomorrow traveling will be longer! See you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...