Her concert was wonderful, and I just can't believe how much nicer it is to listen to a jr. high orchestra concert compared to an elementary one! It's like night and day! My only complaint?? Who do I have to pay to get my child in the chair on the end where you can actually see her? Here is the pic of my sweet niece, Kami on the end...(who talked Erin into taking orchestra again this year--thanks Kam!) Isn't she beautiful??
Now here is the pic of Erin...do you see that great partial view of her right behind the music stand and to the left of the girl with the big giant hairdo?? (don't get me wrong...I would die to have hair like that!)
Here is the whole 7th grade orchestra. I'm sure glad I'm not a conductor--having to have a bum shot of me in every yearbook and picture would drive me crazy! :)
Good job girls--we're proud of you for sticking it out--you sounded awesome! Love you!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness I'm so mad at Erin and Kami for not letting me know they had a concert! I would've loved to come! Let me know when their next one is!
I can not believe how old they both look! Great job!!
Post a Comment