It's official! I now have ALL my kids in school! Well, Tuesdays and Thursdays anyway, from 9-12! What the heck am I going to do with myself for 6 hours every week?!? Some might say I should volunteer in the other kids classrooms, or work on housework or laundry, but I am thinking I just might take some time for ME! Selfish much? Uh huh! Tell me when in the last 15 years of child rearing have I ever gotten 6 hours a week for ME? I am just a little excited, can you tell? HA! Actually, I am looking forward to getting to the temple every week, and taking some time to actually feel some peace & quiet in my life on a regular basis. I really need it right now. Peace has been hard to come by with all of the trials in our life at the moment, and Quiet? Are you kidding me? I have 6 kids--there is no such thing! Sad thing is--when I do finally get to the temple, all that peace and quiet is sometimes too much to handle, and I totally zonk out! ZZZzzzzzzz. Oh well, at least I'm there right? I'll keep telling myself that!
Jack was so cute when I was taking his picture--he just wanted to GO! He was very concerned that I take a picture of his awesome Spiderman backpack, though. Very cool. Here is a story from his first day at preschool that his teacher, Dawn Spier (who I LOVE) put on Facebook yesterday:
This is him giving me his KILLER wink that he gives all the cute girls he flirts with! Love that my 3 year old still thinks I'm the coolest mom ever, and that I am WINK WORTHY! He'll figure out sooner or later what a mess I am, but for now--I ROCK! And so does he! :)
To Every Love a Season
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment