Me: "Did you even wash yourself?"
Josh: "Yes, the water was on."
Me: "I know the water was on, but did you wash yourself?"
Josh: "Huh?"
Me: "Soap and shampoo? You know did you wash with soap or shampoo?"
Josh: "Ummm...no, I forgot."
Me: "What were you doing in there for 40 minutes?"
Josh: "Playing."
Me: "Ummm...don't even want to go there--just go get back in and WASH--we take a shower so we can be CLEAN!"
Josh: Ugh...
Jack on the other hand is my little water baby! In our new house, our shower in our room has two heads--it's a party shower! I can even throw three or four kids in at once! Jack loves it--and he doesn't miss a chance for a shower. Sometimes he gets 3 or 4 showers a day! If he hears the shower on, he starts stripping the clothes off and jumps in. He doesn't take environmentally friendly showers either--he would stay in for hours if I let him. Even when he's been in for 30 min. he cries when you get him out! I got some pictures of this little ritual so that when he's 7, I can look back on the days when he actually wanted to be clean! I love this boy!

5 comments:
Adorable! And I say the same things to my boys. WHY does your hair still smell? GOod to know we're all in the same boat. IT's funny that it's such a chore to shower! They always say they feel better afterwards, but sure fight it before getting in! I love your pictures of Jack. :)
he is so cute!!! i just want to kiss him!!!
Soo have that problem at our house too!
LOVE the pics of him in the towel, SOOO DANG CUTE!
adorable!!!!!
I honestly don't think it's possible for a kid to be as cute as jack. Everytime I see him I just want to eat him up!
Post a Comment