Okay, so I copied Todd's cousin Tyler's idea for a favorites night check out hers HERE--and we decided to have our first one right before Valentines Day, so if our husbands don't get us anything we get something anyway! Genius right? This time, I did my favorites, but we might tweak it a bit next time so that we all just bring a favorite thing and exchange it. When you are buying something for 9 other people, it adds up really fast! These were just a few of my favorite things--(under a few dollars!) they are kinda silly, but that's what made it fun! Instead of making my favorite dinner--we went to Fuddruckers, my favorite place for a good-ole American hamburger and fries, (I have been craving a good American meal since I got home from Israel)! They also have my favorite dessert--awesome homemade rice crispy treats! It was so much fun--THANKS GIRLS!Loreal Endless Lipcoulor--Love this stuff, it stays on all day!
Omar's olivewood--from Bob and Sue!
My favorite place in the mall--Try the Sinful Cinnamon, YUM!
Tim Tam Slam--our favorite cookies from Israel. You bite off both ends then suck the milk up through them like a straw then eat it. YUM!
These were my kids favorite candy bar that Bob and Sue sent home from Israel. It's milk chocolate with pop rocks inside!
Love these for doing dishes--can't live without them!
If it weren't for these razors, my legs would be a mess of red dots and razor burn! You only have to use water to shave, they are simple and quick. Expensive--but worth every penny, especially if your skin is sensitive like mine!
Love this new Bath and Body aromatherapy line--hey, I'll give anything a shot that says it will relieve stress, and help me focus!
If you used to be a regular Coke addict, then you switched to Diet Coke because you had too many kids and got fatter--then you will LOVE Coke Zero. If you've always liked Diet Coke--you may think it's too sweeet. I LOVE it! Try it with the Cajun Trail Mix below--it's awesome!


My favorite trail mix from Walmart--this is the only one I like to eat everything together--the other ones I pick through. Sweet and spicy--YUM!
My favorite toothpaste--love the cinnamon, and it leaves my mouth all clean and tingly!
OF COURSE--THESE ARE MY ADDICTION!
Instead of Crystal Light, this tastes like grape Koolaid--love it!

My favorite toothpaste--love the cinnamon, and it leaves my mouth all clean and tingly!
OF COURSE--THESE ARE MY ADDICTION!
Instead of Crystal Light, this tastes like grape Koolaid--love it!





2 comments:
What a cute idea!! Sounds like a totally fun night!
it does add up to alot even with only six people thats why the person who does it saves for a whole year or at least i did, but i like your idea of doing it for v-day
tyler
Post a Comment