Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Tag...

So I got tagged by Ashley--here are the rules:
Random Tag
Rules:
Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 random things about you.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a message on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here we go:

1. I am a talk radio junkie--I seriously rarely listen to music anymore because the talk radio is always on. My favorites: Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Mac and Gados in the afternoon. I should really listen to more music, maybe I'd be less of a freak about the state of our country right now!

2. I love to paint and decorate. One of the frustrations of having so many children and so little time is that I don't have much time to do either! I also love shopping for the perfect accessories for a room.

3. I talk WAY too much. I often find myself cutting people off during a conversation--and it drives my husband CRAZY when I do that. Watch him the next time we are talking, if I cut you off he will often kick me or do the googly eye thing at me to get me to quit talking. It embarasses him! I just get excited to talk to an adult person, and I can't help myself sometimes!

4. I played 3 sports in high school, volleyball, basketball, track, and played softball during the whole summer for church ball. I was pretty okay too--I was the runner-up in state in the 400M dash my senior year, only losing by 1/4 of a second. We were the state champs my senior year in volleyball, and in the 400M relay! I could also high jump 5'7"--2" taller than I am! Seems like a lifetime ago!

5. I never thought I would LOVE being a mom! I always pictured myself in a fabulous career, until I got a job in a day care center in college. After working there 3 years, I decided that a child is better off at home with mom--and that's where I stayed after I had Emie. There have been times we have struggled--but I have never regretted that decision!

6. I love to go on vacation! Growing up, we took little trips here and there to see relatives, but since I've been married, I have been able to travel to different parts of the country, and I LOVE to travel and see new places! We have a hard time planning our vacations because there are so many places we want to go and so little time to go there! I might be able to see all that I want before I die...maybe...

I'm not tagging anyone--but it would be fun to read your random answers! I love learning new things about people!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Haha, I cut people off too and Jesse will often nudge me or make a face at me. I try so hard not to but I just can't shut up sometimes. Jesse thinks I am SO rude. Feel free to cut me off any time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...