Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yo Yo Dieting...


I almost forgot to update you on the diet thing...In case you want to know how much weight I gained--I am trying to be accountable, so I'll share...

I know now why they call it yo yo dieting. I have never been one to diet--I never needed to when I was younger. But when I hit 30, the pounds didn't just come off by themselves after having a baby--and by baby #6, well, lets just say that I had to do something. The diet we have been doing, called Lean for Life--has been very forgiving--even with our crazy lives it has allowed me to cheat once in awhile--(okay, more than that--if you read my blog you know that!), and still lose weight. This week was no exception--I gained back 4 of the 20 pounds I lost. To me, that was good news--I was actually feeling like I had gained 10 back by the way I ate! Ice cream is one of my FAVORITE things in the world! Let me just tell you that Aspen Grove has their own BYU creamery, right there in camp. I'll just say that I was a regular customer throughout the week, sometimes twice a day--and it was SOOO good! Every pound was worth it! Now I will just get back on the yo yo and try to go down again--I'll ask again--why can't we just eat what we want to eat, when we want to eat it??? Until they come up with that diet--I guess I'll have to stick with this one--DARN!

1 comment:

Tawni said...

That is funny!! For some reason, I have lost my weight after Saige a lot faster than the boys. Hmm, don't know why, but hopefully that will keep happening.
Good luck to you on the yo yo.Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...