Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Running on Auto Pilot...

Today I took Josh and Ashlie to swimming lessons, and I was so tired I was literally falling asleep on the drive home. Their teacher only lives about 5 min. from our house, but I was like nodding off at the wheel! It was like I got home on auto pilot, because I don't really remember getting here, so thank goodness we got here safely. It is just so dang hot sitting out in the sun, and Jack was sleeping, so I started to get so tired. It wasn't like I could stay on auto pilot all day though, I had a million things to get done, so I visited the only place that could really help me at that point:
Seriously, sometimes a girl just needs a Route 44 Diet Coke with cherry and vanilla!!! Today was one of those days! I was literally sucking that thing down like a mad woman. It's pretty sad when the best part of your day is a soda--but today, that was the best part of my day. I loved that drink! Some people in the church would tell me "that is called addiction", and maybe it is--but if that's the worst thing in the world, then sue me. It's a little thing, but it brings great joy to this tired, worn out mom, so bring on the Diet Coke, and bring on the rest of my day!

1 comment:

causey6: said...

Now tHat's whAt I'm taLkiNg aBouT SisTer...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...