Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Adventure...

This summer is FLYING by! We are off tomorrow on another family adventure up to Utah. We will be going first to Bryce Canyon and Todd's old stomping grounds, Richfield, Utah. Then head up to Provo to spend the day there at BYU and visiting my Grandpa Epperson, who turns 94 this week! WOW--can you imagine? Then, we will be off to Aspen Grove Family Camp for the week with all of Todd's family. I am very excited, but also completely exhausted! Going on vacation with this many kids is just a lot of WORK! It is after 2 a.m. and I just got done packing, then I had to sit here and figure out how to load some songs onto Abby's new MP3 she got for her B-day. It's just a little cheap one, but it sure took awhile for me to figure out how to actually get songs onto it! I guess sometimes you get what you pay for--Oh well! We will not be back until next week on Friday. Maybe I will be able to use Todd's laptop to post from there, but we'll see...It will be a fun week for sure!... I did get some school shopping done for the girls this week--and you don't know how excited I am about that! I can actually cross something OFF my list! That, for me, is progress--(you don't understand how long that list is)!!!

2 comments:

Kathy P said...

Hope your family has fun! The cooler weather will be nice. vacationing is hard work for parents... best of luck ;)cmscg

Kettle Family said...

hey im glad you found me its a fun way to keep up on family. does anyone else in your family have one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...