Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation Tip for the Day...

Okay, so I always see blogs with tips on them about organizing, or scrapbooking, or crafting. If you know me you know that I'm not good at any of those things--so you usually won't see me post about any of that. With that said, if you know our family, you know that we go on a lot of vacations. We love to go different places and see new things, and we love sharing those experiences with our children. So I do have one tip that I'll share on vacationing with a large family. I love this laundry basket that I found a few years ago. I don't even remember where I got it, but it folds down flat into a little circle so it fits easily into our suitcase, and when you open it up, it's mesh with three large openings to separate your laundry. It has handles so you can carry it down to where you're doing laundry and fold your clothes and put them back in there. I LOVE this thing! I try to do laundry the day before we leave so that I can come home with clean clothes, and it saves me so much work in the unpacking process. So there--probably the only tip on organizing things that you'll ever hear from me! And check out this laundry--that was only 3 days worth, isn't that crazy???

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

Hey -- I just discovered these on our last vacation... definately the way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...