Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Erin Nicole!


Erin turned 11 today--I can hardly believe it! I am so proud of this girl! Erin got to celebrate her birthday with all of Todd's family at Aspen Grove. She got sang to by the whole camp at dinnertime, and got her own Y cake! She had so much fun with her cousins. The other pictures are of her doing the high ropes course--which was so hard for me--but she did it with ease! It seems like she can do just about anything that she sets her mind to! Erin is such a fun person, with such an engaging personality. She is so much fun to be around, and is always smiling and laughing. Erin, I want you to know how grateful I am that you are in our family! You are so helpful to me, and such a great example to your brothers and sisters. I love you so much, and you make me so proud in the way that you live your life, and in the choices that you make! You are an awesome daughter!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...