What the girls didn't understand was, when I was taking those rollers out, I was having flashbacks of my former life--that is, life before my flat iron! Oh man, did I have BIG hair. Sometimes it wouldn't even fit in the picture. My friends may have tried--but they couldn't get their hair as BIG as mine! Maybe this will give you an idea:
P.S. Can we go back to turtlenecks & cardigans--PLEASE?? Such a fashion statement!
And the big, thick silver chain? Wow.
How high could you Aqua Net your bangs??
Highlighting the BIG hair with a big GLOW!
And look at the one below--I was the Girl's Dance royalty--
but my hair is so big you can't even see the crown!
Yeah, I meant BIG! On a good note, I never realized how much my Abby looks like me, until now:
Ha! Poor thing! Have I mentioned how grateful I am for my flat iron? Well, now I have! Oh, and how about those bushy Brooke Shields eyebrows? Unibrow much? Man, I'm so lucky to have landed a husband! (And quite a handsome one too...must have been my killer personality--there's a post on that HERE). Happy Monday!



No comments:
Post a Comment