Saturday, August 15, 2009

My BIG Boy!

Jack is growing up way too fast! He's such a joy to have in our family--we all love him so much! This week was hard for Jack, he was so lonely, and just kept following me around all day long! Seriously, everytime I would leave the room he would freak out that he was alone and run after me, even if I was just going to the other room for a minute. I think it was erie to him that there was no one else in the house! He is feeding himself--well, I think a few bites actually make it into his mouth! Maybe this is why he's so skinny!
He also LOVES to play in my makeup when I'm getting ready in the morning. He seriously climbs up there and I get him down and he climbs right back up again. He drives me crazy--but look at the look of concentration on his face as he tries to get my makeup open, so funny!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...