Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girl's Camp 2009!

I just got my hands on these girl's camp pictures that were on my girl's camera & realized I never blogged it. The camp theme this year was "We Believe". I thought it was great because it was not only "we believe" in the gospel, but "we believe" in ourselves, and who we are, and what great things we can do when we believe in ourselves. Several of their handouts had the quote "you can do hard things!" I just love that! Sometimes, if we aren't careful, we can sell ourselves short by not believing in ourself, and what we can do. If we can dream it, we can achieve it! I hope my girls took that to heart, because they will certainly need that kind of encouragement in the world we live in today! They had a great time--and made some wonderful friends. I am so grateful to all who worked so hard to make it such a wonderful experience for Emie and Erin!There was a skunk in the cooler! YUCK!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...