Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School!

All of the kids had a great first day of school...even the 8th grader thank goodness! I was in a rush to get the oldest to the jr. high, so we took these pics when they got home, and look--they still had a smile on their faces! I guess it helps that there are WAY more cute guys here then there were at their old school (so I'm told...)! YAY for them--and uh oh...for me! Abby and Josh loved their new teachers, and had a great day also! Ashlie started preschool on Tuesday, and was happy until we actually got there, then she had a little breakdown. I felt bad leaving her, but when I came back she was all smiles, and she couldn't wait to go back the next day! Poor Jack, he didn't really know what to do with himself all day, so he just followed me around the house and whined. I think he was a little lonely! Good day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...