Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Abby's Orchestra Concert...

Abby's last orchestra concert was last week, and it was so fun to see how far she's come!  5th grade orchestra concerts are sometimes painful to listen to--but I have to say, Abby's teacher is just a dream come true!  She is young, and sweet, and she does such a GREAT job with these young kids!  I was so impressed with how great they sound, and how far they've come only going to orchestra a few days each week.  Great job Abby, I am so proud of you for practicing and sticking with it!  Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it to hear her play!  They're so awesome!  You did great--we love you Abster!

1 comment:

Velma said...

I bet that was fun huh Tami...I bet you her grandparents loved to watch her too! Keep up the practice tell her for me because I wished I would have stuck it out with the piano and quitar!! Now I am still not even as good playing the piano...you lose it somewhat if you don't play at all. Need to get busy playing my casio piano. LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...