Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BIEBER FEVER!...

A few weeks ago was the much anticipated premiere of the Justin Bieber movie, "Never Say Never".  The midnight premiere was on a Thursday at midnight.  When we thought the premiere was going to be on a Friday night--I was going to go with my kids and see the movie--but when we found out it was on a Thursday, and there would be no sleeping in on Friday, they decided they didn't want to go bad enough and would see it over the weekend.  Emie's friends got a big group together and decided to go at the last minute.  She had volleyball practice, and I told her if she had her room SPOTLESS that she could go after that.  She got home from volleyball at 10:00 p.m., and went to work.  She came and got me at 11:30 and her room was sparkling clean (amazing what a little motivation will do)! I dropped her off at the theatre, and was SO glad that a friend's mom was picking them up! (Especially since I found out that said mom Peggy Urry dropped off 11 kids at home at 3 a.m. before she got to go back to bed @4! SUPERMOM--I BOW TO YOU!)  Anyway, Emie made it home about 3:00 a.m. and got exactly 3 hours of sleep before school!  The next day, Emie and her friend Kessa came home from school, had a snack and headed up to her bedroom--this is how I found them a few hours later at dinner time...I guess the BIEBER FEVER had worn off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...